Cannabis is a natural substance which is a derivate of the hemp plant. Cannabis takes several physical forms including a green or grey mixture of dried, shredded flowers and leaves, blocks of resins or small containers of cannabis oil.
Earlier cannabis was illegal in most part of the globe but slowly it is getting legalized by the government.
Below are some of the reasons which support the legalization of cannabis:
- It helps people to cope with mental and physical illnesses. According to certain medical research and reports, numerous health benefits have been discovered.
- Marijuana, when compared to other illegal drugs, is not nearly as addictive or damaging to health. Unless one consume a ridiculous amount of weed in a ridiculously small window of time. It is not an intense drug.
- In most of the countries or states legalizing marijuana has helped to improve the local More small businesses pop up and benefit the smaller areas.
- There is a perception that legalization of marijuana might reduce the number of health issues and other situations which arises due to excessive consumption of alcohol and related additives.
With the legalization of drugs, many licensed providers are getting into business assuring people to provide a quality product to help solve their medical problems. One such trusted and authenticated brand in Canada is Namaste Cannabis. They provide a wide array of cannabis products and related clothing and accessories.
Amidst the plethora of reasons, stats and research for legalizing the marijuana the major reasons are considered to be the medical benefits associated with it. Some of which are
- Improve lung health by helping reverse the carcinogenic effects of tobacco
There has been a number of myths circulating about weed and one of them is smoking weed can deteriorate the health of lungs. However, smoking weed isn’t actually that bad for lungs when compared to cigarette smokers.
- Help kill cancer cells
Recently, the government of U.S. has admitted that drug can shrink cancer cells and has stated that, ‘Cannabis has been shown to kill cancer cells in the laboratory.’ The research is in continuation however not enough evidence has been found to recommend the patients inhale or ingesting cannabis as a treatment for cancer-related symptoms.
- Reduces the anxiety level
The users of medical marijuana reportedly claim that the consumption of the drug has helped relieve pain and suppress nausea. According to some medical reports, cannabis can be used as a sedative in low doses to alter the smoker’s mood while reducing the anxiety level.
- Help lose weight
Cannabis helps the body regulate insulin production and manage caloric intake more efficiently. The cannabis users have been shown to be slimmer on average than non-users.
- Promising treating autism
Like cancer and other high profile disorders, autism is also one of the prime medical conditions which can be solved with cannabis-based treatments. The medical experts are still working on their research but meantime parents use cannabis to help manage violent mood swing in autistic children.
Cannabis is the drug with more benefits than side-effect and that is one of the reasons for its large scale legalization.