The best way to roam around Edinburgh and enjoy its beautiful sights is by a bus. A bus tour is the best way to see sights without experiencing any discomfort from walking. There are different types of bus tours available, out of them hop on and hop off tour is the best. Also, the audio commentary will provide you important pieces of information that will enhance your knowledge about Edinburgh city.
About hop on and hop off bus tour
Edinburgh city makes a memorable impression with historic and hilly landscape above extinct volcanos. You will come to know about the best of the Edinburgh city with great ease and enjoy the spectacular views from the open roof double decker bus. The 24 hours hop off and hop on bus tour stop by various popular tourist spots such as the Grassmarket, Palace of Holyroodhouse, Royal Mile, etc.
What are the different bus ticket options?
Before you visit Edinburgh, you must spend a good amount of time in finding the right tour ticket for your requirements. This will help you save considerable amount of money. Below are mentioned a few options
Individual tour tickets
You will find individual tickets for each tour. These tickets restrict you to a specific route and tour.
Grand 24 ticket
If you have atleast one day to spend in Edinburgh, then it is advised to pay a little amount of additional charge and purchase “The Grand 24 ticket”. This ticket enables visitors to “hop on and hop off” any of the 3-4 tour buses for 24 hours calculated from the time when you obtained the ticket.
Grand 48 ticket
This is the best ticket if you have atleast two days to spend in Edinburgh. “The Grand 48 ticket” enables you to hop on and hop off any of the 3-4 tour buses for 48 hours starting from the time when you obtained your ticket.
To compare and choose the best bus tout, visit http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-bus-tour-edinburgh/hop-on-hop-off/compare-sightseeing-bus-vs-big-bus.html.
Let us see some of the useful travel tips to make your trip to Edinburgh easy and enjoyable.
- The stops of Hop on Hop off Edinburgh are properly marked with the name and color of the tour that halts there.
- To stop the bus, it is required that you put your hand out. This will give a signal to the bus driver to halt the bus at that place.
- If you are travelling in the bus and want to get down, then press the “red button. This button stops the bus as the stop is approaches.
- Take your own headphones with you or carry a free headphone set from the driver to enjoy an audio commentary. These headphones would be useful for you on all your future journeys.
- You can also pick up a map of “Edinburgh Hop on and Hop off” for every tour from the travel center at the turn of Market Street and Waverley Bridge
- Visitors will get room to keep their luggage on board.
- Edinburgh brings top quality bus tours that give a marvelous view in the sunshine. If you visit Edinburgh in the raining season, then take waterproof material with you as you will easily get wet by sitting on the wet outside seat.
- Save the ticket for your future bus rides in order to obtain attractive discounts
Taking a tour of this city by Hop on Hop off bus is a great means to discover a large region in a short time period while learning about the rich local history. Hop on and hop off to see the mesmerizing Edinburgh Castle that is the key masterpiece and attraction of the Edinburgh city. Hope this information helped you in finding the best hop on and hop off tour.